“Holy—” She flinched away from him, her eyes wide. “Red. Why are you so cold? Goodness. How long have you been outside?”
"Bout an hour." He smiled weakly. "I should invest in some gloves."
"You should!" She said, glancing about. "And probably a scarf. Are you working right now? Because no one’s going to find frozen fingers attractive," she teased. "Maybe you should get a coffee, or something. Something warm."
"Nobody’s gonna find a boot attractive." As he gestures to his leg, which had a correctional boot on it. "Least it ain’t as bad as th cast was. I was juss gettin out ta get away from my roommate."
"You never know," she said, shrugging. "Everyone has their kinks. What did you do, Red?" She asked, rubbing her hands together to keep them warm.
- What they smell like:
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
- What music they enjoy:
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning:
- Their favorite thing to collect:
- Left or right-handed:
- Religion (if any):
- Favorite sport:
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc):
- Favorite kind of weather:
- A weird/obscure fear they have:
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail:
((whomever sent me that prompt
that is not a happy prompt))